In this color photo book, you will not only have 100 recipes suitable from the beginning of BLW, but also for children and adults, as well as a ton of information on baby nutrition. A perfect tool, designed to cook for the whole family!
- Format 8.5 x 8.5"
You will find:
- Section 1 - Basics: short reminder of the principles of the method, a summary of the evolution of baby's skills related to feeding and a summary of information on the integration of priority allergens.
- Section 2 - Meal planning: helps you choose the right ingredients for your baby.
- Section 3 - Balanced meals: information relating to the use of salt and sugar for baby's meals, information on the nutritional aspect of baby's feeding (revised by Cosette Gergès, pediatric nutritionist).
- Section 4 - Cooking for babies: basic tips related to the size and texture of foods included in the dishes, a short guide to cooking foods (time and temperatures suggested), how to adapt certain meals and certain foods, suggestions substitute for food allergies.
- Section 5 - BLW Recipes: 100 recipes for breakfasts, meals, desserts and snacks.
*Book written in French
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register
You have no items in your shopping cart