The Nomi is the Scandinavian next generation highchair! You can combine your Nomi Highchair with add-ons to customise it for your growing child, right from your baby's first day.
- Nomi Baby is perfect for your newborn baby until around 6 months. It is secured directly onto the wooden stem and replaced by the seat, back support and footrest, when you child is ready to sit upright (sold separately)
- Nomi Mini is a restraint for children between around 6 - 24 months. It is easily fastened on the seat and back and simply removed when your child no longer needs the extra support and climbs in and out of the chair without help.
- Ergonomic design that stimulates the child's freedom of movement while providing support to arms and back
- Nomi's open design makes it easy for the child to sit up and pull in towards the table supporting active sitting
- Wooden stem that provides strength, durability and flexibility to the highchair
- Shape of the stem ensures that the sitting height and depth are always perfectly matched
- Anti-tilt castors reduces the risk for tilt
- The restrainer is compatible with the latest safety standard
- Seat and footrest surface materials provides good support for the feet and prevents the child from sliding
- Foot pad provides two levels of foot support and counter push, supporting an upright sitting position
- All materials are recyclable
- Beech wood with oak finish
- Seamless adjustment without the use of tools
- Weighs only 4.9kg so it's easy to move around and hang on the table top